Dsy Network www | forum | my | didattica | howto | wiki | el goog | stats | blog | dona | rappresentanti
Homepage
 Register   Calendar   Members  Faq   Search  Logout 
.dsy:it. : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.1 .dsy:it. > Community > Forum De Bell Tolls > [musica] che canzone state ascoltando in questo momento?? - parte II
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
foxinho
.arcimaestro.

User info:
Anno:
Time Online: 2 Days, 14:41:59 [...]

Post actions:

Edit | Report | IP: Logged

Originally posted by SIMBIOS
Sugarfree-Cleptomania

r0x!!!

30-11-2004 13:02
Click Here to See the Profile for foxinho Click here to Send foxinho a Private Message Find more posts by foxinho Add foxinho to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
fabpicca
jesus robot d'acciaio

User info:
Corso: Ticom
Anno:
Time Online: 12 Days, 23:12:28 [...]

Post actions:

enjoy the silence - depeche mode

"Come va che non ha le corna e le zampe di Caprone?" gli opposi. "Oh, Giuvà", mi disse il prete "adesso non si usa più.Satana è furbo". (I.Silone, Fontamara)
"Al giorno d'oggi non bisogna essere intelligenti, perchè la gente si offende" (un ubriacone)
"close your eyes / pay the price / for your paradise" (DM) "whatever you want to change/you'd better start changing it in your mind" (Transatlantic)

01-12-2004 18:14
Click Here to See the Profile for fabpicca Click Here to See the Blog of fabpicca Click here to Send fabpicca a Private Message Visit fabpicca's homepage! Find more posts by fabpicca Add fabpicca to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
Alececk84
.fò:preciis.

User info:
Corso: Informatica
Anno: Almeno dodès
Time Online: 17 Days, 6:52:23 [...]

Post actions:

Umberto Tozzi - Donna amante mia

MY SITE - MY BLOG- MY FOTO ALBUM - MSN: alececk84@hotmail.it

01-12-2004 18:43
Click Here to See the Profile for Alececk84 Click Here to See the Blog of Alececk84 Click here to Send Alececk84 a Private Message Visit Alececk84's homepage! Find more posts by Alececk84 Add Alececk84 to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
holylaw
.grande:maestro.

User info:
Corso: Magistrale Informatica
Anno: bella domanda
Time Online: 88 Days, 5:30:09: [...]

Post actions:

Ulver - Ostenfor sol og vestenfor maane

Le persone sciocche perché hanno da dire qualcosa.

02-12-2004 21:23
Click Here to See the Profile for holylaw Click Here to See the Blog of holylaw Click here to Send holylaw a Private Message Find more posts by holylaw Add holylaw to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
Simbios
Pig G0D

User info:
Corso: persona seria
Anno: fuori da due anni
Time Online: 67 Days, 9:28:02: [...]

Post actions:

Elektro woman -Einstein Dr.Dj

(dance vecchia ma storia di brutta........)

Governare gli italiani non è impossibile, è inutile. (G.Giolitti)

03-12-2004 00:31
Click Here to See the Profile for Simbios Click Here to See the Blog of Simbios Click here to Send Simbios a Private Message Find more posts by Simbios Add Simbios to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
Alececk84

User info:

Post actions:

Zecchino d'oro - Goccia dopo goccia

03-12-2004 00:37
Click Here to See the Profile for Alececk84 Click Here to See the Blog of Alececk84 Click here to Send Alececk84 a Private Message Visit Alececk84's homepage! Find more posts by Alececk84 Add Alececk84 to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
Alececk84

User info:

Post actions:

Bruce Springsteen - The river

03-12-2004 00:40
Simbios
Pig G0D

User info:
Corso: persona seria
Anno: fuori da due anni
Time Online: 67 Days, 9:28:02: [...]

Post actions:

Century- Take to the limit

Governare gli italiani non è impossibile, è inutile. (G.Giolitti)

03-12-2004 01:00
Click Here to See the Profile for Simbios Click Here to See the Blog of Simbios Click here to Send Simbios a Private Message Find more posts by Simbios Add Simbios to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
Jacoposki
.arcimaestro.

User info:
Anno: in tesi-sa dio per quanto
Time Online: 4 Days, 0:24:17 [...]

Post actions:

Led Zeppelin - Black Dog

03-12-2004 01:54
Click Here to See the Profile for Jacoposki Click here to Send Jacoposki a Private Message Visit Jacoposki's homepage! Find more posts by Jacoposki Add Jacoposki to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
gabry_deejay
.grande:maestro.

User info:
Corso: Digital Communication!
Anno: Secondo+Primo arretrato!
Time Online: 9 Days, 0:40:50 [...]

Post actions:

Originally posted by fabpicca
enjoy the silence - depeche mode

Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence (Timo mass RMX)

03-12-2004 09:24
Click Here to See the Profile for gabry_deejay Click Here to See the Blog of gabry_deejay Click here to Send gabry_deejay a Private Message Find more posts by gabry_deejay Add gabry_deejay to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
bluevelvet
Lo stesso

User info:
Anno: Hideaki
Time Online: 52 Days, 16:37:56 [...]

Post actions:

nin - "the fragile" da still

03-12-2004 16:36
Click Here to See the Profile for bluevelvet Click Here to See the Blog of bluevelvet Click here to Send bluevelvet a Private Message Find more posts by bluevelvet Add bluevelvet to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
fabpicca
jesus robot d'acciaio

User info:
Anno:

Post actions:

Originally posted by gabry_deejay

ho appena comprato il triplo cd dei remix.
Bellissimo.

"Come va che non ha le corna e le zampe di Caprone?" gli opposi. "Oh, Giuvà", mi disse il prete "adesso non si usa più.Satana è furbo". (I.Silone, Fontamara)
"Al giorno d'oggi non bisogna essere intelligenti, perchè la gente si offende" (un ubriacone)
"close your eyes / pay the price / for your paradise" (DM) "whatever you want to change/you'd better start changing it in your mind" (Transatlantic)

03-12-2004 19:12
Click Here to See the Profile for fabpicca Click Here to See the Blog of fabpicca Click here to Send fabpicca a Private Message Visit fabpicca's homepage! Find more posts by fabpicca Add fabpicca to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
fabpicca
jesus robot d'acciaio

User info:
Anno:

Post actions:

Originally posted by gabry_deejay

ho appena comprato il triplo cd dei remix.
Bellissimo.

03-12-2004 19:13
Renaulto
is fan of UTF-8

User info:
Anno:
Time Online: 96 Days, 0:20:58 [...]

Post actions:

Giardini di Mirò - Alluvione

03-12-2004 19:17
Click Here to See the Profile for Renaulto Click Here to See the Blog of Renaulto Click here to Send Renaulto a Private Message Find more posts by Renaulto Add Renaulto to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
Col. Kurtz
Cannibale

User info:
Corso: Informatica Magistrale
Anno: Ho finito
Time Online: 7 Days, 4:03:47 [...]

Post actions:

Peggior Amico - Stato di Polizia
Da "Sulla pelle dei ribelli"

È odio, odio puro, una pietra morta, merda piena di mosche, sorrisi di plastica, vomitarsi dentro... nessuna paura per la paura di aver paura, soldi in tasca e fame in bocca, buonasera e odio negli occhi, non ce la faccio più

Get FreeBSD NOW!
Anch'io voglio estinguermi!

03-12-2004 20:03
Click Here to See the Profile for Col. Kurtz Click here to Send Col. Kurtz a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Kurtz Add Col. Kurtz to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote