Dsy Network www | forum | my | didattica | howto | wiki | el goog | stats | blog | dona | rappresentanti
Homepage
 Register   Calendar   Members  Faq   Search  Logout 
.dsy:it. : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.1 .dsy:it. > Community > Forum De Bell Tolls > odio il calcio Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fozzy
apprentice monk

User info:
Corso: SA-299
Anno: primo...di studio "serio"
Time Online: 10 Days, 10:57:44 [...]

Post actions:

Edit | Report | IP: Logged
odio il calcio

Giusto per vedere in quanti siamo che al lunedi se non sappiamo tutti i risultati sopravviviamo lo stesso... :D

Preferiso l'hockey ghiaccio.. :D

Ciao, Fozzy

NT is the path to the Dark Side....

17-11-2002 21:24
Click Here to See the Profile for fozzy Click here to Send fozzy a Private Message Visit fozzy's homepage! Find more posts by fozzy Add fozzy to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
Yumemori
*Shadow Dancer*

User info:
Corso: uhm...che corso sto seguendo???
Anno: >_<
Time Online: 2 Days, 2:38:03: [...]

Post actions:

Bhe... io vivo tranquillamente!!!
sono interista di nome senno i miei mi sbattono fuori casa!!!

:D :D :D :D

lol

Fukai Mori -- Do as Infinity

17-11-2002 21:40
Click Here to See the Profile for Yumemori Click here to Send Yumemori a Private Message Visit Yumemori's homepage! Find more posts by Yumemori Add Yumemori to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
Lightman
.grande:maestro.

User info:
Anno:
Time Online: 5 Days, 6:24:06: [...]

Post actions:

Che bello non essere l'unico che odia visceralmente il calcio. :D:D:D

"What peece of worke is a man, how noble in reason, how infinit in faculties, in forme and moouing, how expresse and admirable in action, how like an Angell in apprehension, how like a God: the beautie of the world; the paragon of Annimales; and yet to me, what is this Quintessence of dust: man delights not me" - Hamlet

17-11-2002 21:44
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightman Click Here to See the Blog of Lightman Click here to Send Lightman a Private Message Find more posts by Lightman Add Lightman to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
URANIO
.utente.radioattivo

User info:
Corso: TICo
Anno:
Time Online: 11 Days, 6:12:08: [...]

Post actions:

Non lo odio "visceralmente" .... ma non lo amo di certo!
Ma su che canale fanno i tornei di pelota basca??? :)

Rat-man®

17-11-2002 21:50
Click Here to See the Profile for URANIO Click here to Send URANIO a Private Message Find more posts by URANIO Add URANIO to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
JaM
######

User info:
Corso: ComDig
Anno: dott.??
Time Online: 62 Days, 16:55:46 [...]

Post actions:

Aborro il calcio e tutto cio' che ne consegue (domenica sportiva, processo del lunedi', appello del martedi', contrappello del mercoledi', invocazione della cirami per rifare il processo di venerdi'.....)

17-11-2002 22:05
Click Here to See the Profile for JaM Click Here to See the Blog of JaM Click here to Send JaM a Private Message Visit JaM's homepage! Find more posts by JaM Add JaM to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
CLod
JAILED

User info:
Corso: Master ICT Sec
Anno: security
Time Online: 14 Days, 23:33:57 [...]

Post actions:

calcio = shit! and shut up!

17-11-2002 22:21
Click Here to See the Profile for CLod Click Here to See the Blog of CLod Click here to Send CLod a Private Message Find more posts by CLod Add CLod to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
Sephirot

User info:
Corso: Informatica
Anno: III
Time Online: 60 Days, 15:06:08: [...]

Post actions:

Originally posted by Yumemori
Bhe... io vivo tranquillamente!!!
sono interista di nome senno i miei mi sbattono fuori casa!!!

che sfiga :(

17-11-2002 22:26
Click Here to See the Profile for Sephirot Click Here to See the Blog of Sephirot Click here to Send Sephirot a Private Message Find more posts by Sephirot Add Sephirot to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
Gospel

User info:
Corso: informatica
Anno: 2
Time Online: 4 Days, 19:14:21 [...]

Post actions:

azzo ma siete tutti concetrati qui voi odiatori? :D

I need to be myself
I can't be no one else
I'm feeling supersonic
Give me gin and tonic
You can have it all but how much do you want it?
You make me laugh
Give me your autograph
Can I ride with you in your B.M.W ?
You can sail with me in my yellow submarine

17-11-2002 22:28
Click Here to See the Profile for Gospel Click here to Send Gospel a Private Message Find more posts by Gospel Add Gospel to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
lallyblue

User info:
Corso: Informatica
Anno: ZERO!
Time Online: 29 Days, 9:48:21 [...]

Post actions:

beh...il thread è nato apposta....

Cmq anche io sono dei vostri!
Odio il calcio per quello che è diventato, non come sport in sé...
ormai ci sono troppi soldi e interessi dietro...è raro che un giocatore giochi per passione...sprt con tutti i soldi che pigliano!!! E' un'esagerazione! Quando c'è gente che si fa un mazzo così per tirare avanti e prende 2 Lire(Oops...2 Euro ormai..), e loro che si divertono prendono i miliardi...bah...e tutto perché c'è chi i soldi glieli dà....

Ma cmq preferisco altri sport tipo il baseball, del quale, tra l'altro, non si sente neanche mai parlare!!!

*** Browse my dA gallery ! ;)
***In medio stat virtus

17-11-2002 22:38
Click Here to See the Profile for lallyblue Click Here to See the Blog of lallyblue Click here to Send lallyblue a Private Message Visit lallyblue's homepage! Find more posts by lallyblue Add lallyblue to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
mullah
.i.hope.i.think.i.know.

User info:
Anno:
Time Online: 2 Days, 21:10:23 [...]

Post actions:

Originally posted by JaM
Aborro il calcio e tutto cio' che ne consegue (domenica sportiva, processo del lunedi', appello del martedi', contrappello del mercoledi', invocazione della cirami per rifare il processo di venerdi'.....)

hey, biscardi e mosca non hanno nulla a che vedere col calcio..

w il campetto, abbasso la seria A :ola:

17-11-2002 22:38
Click Here to See the Profile for mullah Click here to Send mullah a Private Message Find more posts by mullah Add mullah to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
Lightman

User info:
Anno:
Time Online: 5 Days, 6:24:06: [...]

Post actions:

Originally posted by lallyblue
Ma cmq preferisco altri sport tipo il baseball, del quale, tra l'altro, non si sente neanche mai parlare!!!

:approved: :D:D:D

Tra l'altro, sapete che in questi giorni ci sono gli europei di pattinaggio sul ghiaccio ? Ovviamente la RAI (di tutto, di piu') non ne ha fatto neanche parola. Cosi' come le altre reti. L'unico modo per vederseli e' guardare Antenne 2. No comment.

"What peece of worke is a man, how noble in reason, how infinit in faculties, in forme and moouing, how expresse and admirable in action, how like an Angell in apprehension, how like a God: the beautie of the world; the paragon of Annimales; and yet to me, what is this Quintessence of dust: man delights not me" - Hamlet

17-11-2002 22:48
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightman Click Here to See the Blog of Lightman Click here to Send Lightman a Private Message Find more posts by Lightman Add Lightman to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
Fatur
.distinto:signore

User info:
Corso: Ls.TI.COM.
Anno: primo
Time Online: 14 Days, 14:07:47 [...]

Post actions:

Originally posted by mullah
w il campetto, abbasso la seria A :ola:

:approved:

17-11-2002 22:52
Click Here to See the Profile for Fatur Click Here to See the Blog of Fatur Click here to Send Fatur a Private Message Visit Fatur's homepage! Find more posts by Fatur Add Fatur to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
URANIO
.utente.radioattivo

User info:
Corso: TICo
Anno:
Time Online: 11 Days, 6:12:08: [...]

Post actions:

Originally posted by Lightman

Tra l'altro, sapete che in questi giorni ci sono gli europei di pattinaggio sul ghiaccio ? Ovviamente la RAI (di tutto, di piu') non ne ha fatto neanche parola. Cosi' come le altre reti. L'unico modo per vederseli e' guardare Antenne 2. No comment.

Cosa ti aspetti da uno stato in cui il calcio miliardario incapace di gestire i suoi soldi va a piangere miseria direttamente al governo, quando ci sono altri sport minori che non hanno nemmeno i soldi per le maglie!?!?!

Rat-man®

17-11-2002 22:58
Click Here to See the Profile for URANIO Click here to Send URANIO a Private Message Find more posts by URANIO Add URANIO to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
empirico
Red Nerd

User info:
Corso: University of Southern Desert.
Anno: pino Insegno
Time Online: 8 Days, 21:11:43 [...]

Post actions:

Acnhe io odio il calcio!!! :swear:
Nn Seguo neanche i Mondiali !!!! :asd:

Che schifo!!!!

/\/\ il Calcio!!!!

empi!!!!

17-11-2002 23:08
Click Here to See the Profile for empirico Click Here to See the Blog of empirico Click here to Send empirico a Private Message Find more posts by empirico Add empirico to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote
daddyrho
terzo fratello gallagher

User info:
Corso: Informatica Triennale
Anno: Finito!
Time Online: 17 Days, 1:28:57 [...]

Post actions:

Originally posted by Lightman

non fate gli alticonformisti x forza...si può discutere sull'assenza di basket e pallavolo...ma degli europei di pattinaggio su ghiacco può interessare 100.000 persone in tutta italia!

17-11-2002 23:09
Click Here to See the Profile for daddyrho Click Here to See the Blog of daddyrho Click here to Send daddyrho a Private Message Visit daddyrho's homepage! Find more posts by daddyrho Add daddyrho to your buddy list Printer Friendly version Email this Article to a friend Reply w/Quote